Shri Chakra Yantra
Shri Meru or Shri Chakra Yantra represents 43 subtle energy centers present in a human body. Whenever these 43 subtle energy centers are clean, balanced and positively charged they work cohesively to strengthen designated parts of the body and aid in the functionality of all bodily systems. Hence, having them out of focus or cluttered with impurities will be detrimental for any living body to assert necessary bodily functions. Worshipping Shri Meru/Shri Chakra with the Tri Vidhya process cleanses, balances, and amps up all of these 43 subtle energy centers; creating a positively charged aspirant who can excel in all directions of life according to their karma (deeds) cycle.
Anyone can perform Shri Chakra Puja without the yantra being charged or blessed. One can always charge the yantra through their soul power. However, if you are expecting extreme positive results and divine wisdom, one needs to perform the charging process with guidance from a realized spiritual master. Whenever we charge/bless the yantra with Tri Shakti Energies the yantra holds intense spiritual energy, thousands of times stronger in magnitude and frequency. Before an aspirant will be provided with a charged/blessed Shri Yantra he/she will be initiated into the Trividhya practice.
When you worship Shri Yantra or Shri Meru Yantra, overtime it stimulates the pineal gland (an important ally for intuition and spiritual wellbeing), commonly referred to as “Third Eye Chakra or Ajna Chakra”. This stimulation increases the alpha brainwave activity ultimately opening your third eye and creating a self-realized being.
Many people place Shri Meru or Shri Yantra in their place of worship, business, home, etc. to receive continuous emissions of divine cosmic energies. Many research studies have shown powerful vibrations being emitted from Shri Yantra/Shri Meru Yantra. Mercury, Panchdhatu (Bronze), Silver and Gold Shri Yantras have shown more energy emission. It is indeed essential to get the Shri Chakra or Shri Yantra with the highest perfection, for high quality results. And since Sri Yantra relates to the cosmic ray theory, evidence shows anyone can be benefitted irrespective of their birth religion.
- 1st Circle (Avarna) – contains 3 inner circles with 4 gateways
- 2nd Circle (Avarna) – contains 16 lotus petals – Gives Fulfillment
- 3rd Circle (Avarna) – contains 8 lotus petals – Overcoming Agitations
- 4th Circle (Avarna) – contains 14 triangles – Gives Fortune
- 5th Circle (Avarna) – contains 10 triangles – Gives Nourishment
- 6th Circle (Avarna) – contains 10 triangles – Gives Protection
- 7th Circle (Avarna) – contains 8 triangles – Cures diseases
- 8th Circle (Avarna) – contains 1 triangle – Gift Achievements
- 9th Circle (Avarna) – contains Bindu – Divine Bliss
Shri Yantra Meditation is one of the fastest ways to experience serenity, bliss (ananda) and communion with The Supreme Divine Energy. It is a very unique way to establish and maintain a connection with The Supreme Divine Energy.
- To correct the Aura of a place.
- To self-correct Vastu Defects.
- To clean unwanted interference of energy.
- To increase happiness and contentment.
- To reach one’s goal in life.
- To increase the concentration power of the brain.
- Protection from negativities.
- To gain self-confidence.